In order to avoid problems with the online registrationplease always use the latest version of your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari or other)
Important: Please note that your membership number will be asked in the registration form. Membership numbers you find at the IUFRO webpage www.iufro.org under Explore fast > Member Organisations. However, you need to register to obtain the information.
Early until March 10 (Prices in Euro)
Late until May 31
(Prices in Euro)
Onsite from June 1 (Prices in Euro)
1 Day Fee (only for Portugal Residents)
* Please note that your membership number will be asked in the registration form
** To qualify for the student rate, written proof of your student status is required. A letter signed by the person responsible for the PhD programme at your university or your supervisor, or a copy of your valid student card should be uploaded on the registration form
1 DAY FEE
Conference bag (final program, abstract book, CD/DVD with abstracts)
- April 30, 2012 entitle registered persons to a full refund less €50,00 for administrative costs.
- May 31, 2012 entitle registered persons to a full refund less €100,00 for administrative costs.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 31 May 2012.
- Transfer of registration: All fully paid registrations are transferable to other person. ransfers must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Details must include the full name of the replacement person, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified. The transfer of registration has a cost of 100€.